Descrizione del lavoro:
The UK/SOE, HO/SOE-EU team works exclusively as additional customer and accounting support for premium automotive customers such as BMW, Bentley and Honda. Our team comprises representatives from Original Equipment (OE) division and Central Sales who work together to best serve the needs of our customers, whilst ensuring profitable and long term growth for (COMPANY NAME).
Your contribution to something big
* Sample Administration including monitoring and follow-up of customer orders, coordination with different (COMPANY NAME) plants and departments (development dpt, logistics, quality dpt.)
* Supporting sales engineers
* Interface between customer and (COMPANY NAME) plants
* Supporting in different stages of the sales process
* Supporting various projects
* Monthly and weekly tasks, e.g. monthly presentations for team meetings, quality declarations (customer specific)
* Studying for a degree in a relevant discipline, e.g. Engineering, Business, Administration, etc.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to cope with many different topics at the same time
* Structured and organised way of working
* Problem-solving skills
* Fast thinker and learner
* Interest in the automotive market would be beneficial but not compulsory
* Fluent in English and preferably German. Other languages are a benefit.
Please note that we would like you to start in February 2020 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.