Descrizione del lavoro:
The Sales Support & Sample Coordination Internship role gives students the chance to work as a member of the (COMPANY NAME) Sales team for the Jaguar Land Rover customer account with a diverse range of responsibilities including main tasks as supporting commercial administrative activities and sample coordinations for powertrain components. This is a fantastic chance to work for a multi-national company whilst gaining valuable work experience.
Your contribution to something big
* Commercial administrative activities such as price management and debt control
* Sample coordination for all JLR powertrain component sample orders
* Assisting sales controlling with department KPI reports
What distinguishes you
* You should be studying for a degree in a relevant discipline
* Excellent communication and written English skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel and Microsoft Outlook & SharePoint
* Methodical individual
* Have previous experience in a sales/business environment - desirable
* German language skills - preferred
* Full driving licence - desirable
Please note that we would like you to start in early July 2020 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor