Descrizione del lavoro:
We are currently looking to hire students for our Summer Internship Program to our Treasury and Trade Solutions Client Operations Team in Romania.
LOCATION AND DURATION
This program within the Treasury and Trade Solutions Client Operations (TTS) Team is primarily aimed at students in their final year of university (though exceptional candidates at an earlier stage of study are going to be considered) and takes place in Bucharest.
This is a 3-month program running between mid-June and mid-September 2019.
At present time we are only accepting candidates who can work with us full-time throughout the program.
* to understand STaRS application functionality, learn about client's case recording and monitoring, perform case logging, review client contacts, learn about confidentiality of information
* to understand Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Process, learn about European and banking regulations regarding AML, understand AML documentation, provide support in reviewing expired documentation
* to understand Audit Confirmations Process, learn about communication channels with clients, observe telephone skills and client communication, learn about banking products (as per Audit confirmation requirements), perform specific tasks related to Audit Confirmations
This is an opportunity to
* develop overall communication skills and high level of customer service orientation
* improve the ability to pay attention on details and work under pressure
* learn about team building skills - become a valuable team player
* gain knowledge about banking products
This is a paid internship program.
APPLICATION PROCESS & DEADLINES
Students must apply online with a CV in English. As spaces are severely limited, early application is advised
Requisiti del candidato:
* Currently completing a BSc/MSc in Economics, Accounting, Finance or similar (students in their final year of university, though exceptional candidates at an earlier stage of study are going to be considered)
* MS Office with proficiency in Excel and Word
* Good interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
* Customer Service orientation
* Creativity, initiative and flexible attitude
* Adaptability and responsiveness
* Ability to pay attention to details
* Show interest and will of getting involved
* Basic banking knowledge is an advantage (theoretical)