Rental Agent and admin Intern to young international Team
Descrizione del lavoro:
We need to mention we are a small international company with many young people working here- So before you apply you need to know we are working as a team- and you will not have an adult by your side all the time- But you will have us! Young people from all over the world!
RENTAL AGENT ( and we also need office managers- See below!
We are looking for capable Rental Agent to present and lease properties to prospective clients. . You will work as an intermediary between apartment owners and clients in order to rent properties in Barcelona. You will start as an assistant and when the rental coordinator think you are ready you can become a rental agent.
UNIOR OFFICE MANAGER
As an Office Manager Assistant you will be in direct contact with our clients and owners. For this position you must be detail-oriented, good at multitasking and possess good management skills. You will learn about all aspects of the company, working alongside the office manager and the general manager to gain a complete overview of all the daily tasks
-You must be organized, as you will be in charge of your own schedule.
-You will speak Spanish every day and will need to have a high level of both written and spoken Spanish and English.
- As an Junior Office Manager you will also be doing some flat finding.
- You will be involved in both the Sales and Rental process so you need to be client oriented and represent good service at all times.
Compensation: Fixed salary 200€ / month plus 10% commission of any deal.
Maximum of 40 hours a week
What is Casamona?
Casamona International is a Real Estate company in Barcelona, founded in 2004, offering unique and different flats for Sale and for Rent.
We have a large international client base and a team from all around the world. We differentiate ourselves by only having “casas monas”; cosy homes, which we would like to live in ourselves.
We offer the advantage of being an small and dynamic company. Our interns have a great deal of autonomy and freedom to make changes from day one in a truly international environment. It requires you to be able to work independently and to take on a lot of responsibilities.
Normally, Casamona takes between 10-12 interns from all over the world, making Casamona a very diverse place to work. Our vision is to work as a team and create a long lasting bond with our clients. Also see who we are here https://youtu.be/lmUIbEtSq3Q
Here at Casamona, it is all about learning and getting the best experience so that you can build up your CV. We give you the freedom to learn about all parts of the business. You will be required to do 20-30% of your internship in another area of the business, giving you the opportunity to gain more skills.
9:00 - 19.30 Schedules Vary Depending on the Position (you will work for a maximum of 40 hours a week)
Requisiti del candidato:
- You must be fluent in Spanish, both written and spoken. Speaking other languages is a bonus.
- You must be able to work for a minimum of four months.
- Independence: Rental agents must manage their own time and schedules, you will be in charge of your own schedule, so you need to be detail-oriented and organised.
- Interpersonal Skills: Agents work with clients and customers face-to- face on a daily basis. Listening to their needs and communicating effectively and pleasantly is a needed skill.
- Persuasion: Skilled rental agents are good at convincing clients and use persuasion to close deals.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Rental agents need to quickly find answers to questions.
Compensation: No fixed salary - 100% commission based. Maximum of 40 hours a week