Descrizione del lavoro:
We are looking for a PowerApps Developer Internship
who possesses a passion to learn about to create and improve useful applications for our users, will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our web & mobile applications
As a PowerApps Developer Internship, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Development focused on Microsoft Power Platform.
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams to design and ship new features.
* Analyze the customer needs and design, document, test, and develop software as required to satisfy the functional and non-requirements.
* Acquire technical expertise on aspects of the organization┤s IT infrastructure / software applications / architecture / hardware to internal customers, advise them of appropriate actions to fulfill procedural and regulatory requirements or solve immediate problems.
* Help on production issues.
* Collaborate with the team, working always in Agile methodology.
* Completes agreed work within established estimates and communicates status and issues promptly.
Your Skills and Experience
As a PowerApps Developer Internship, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* Coursing BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or any related subject
* Fluent in English, Spanish or Catalan
* Basic knowledge of any programming language (preferred C# .NET or Angular).
* Any other frameworks, programming languages or Rest API services
* PowerApps/Power Platform knowledge
* PowerBI knowledge
* Testing experience (Unit Testing or SIT/UAT functional testing)
Primary work location is Barcelona Poblenou. Internship Agreement with actual Spanish University/School is mandatory. You can apply with your English CV by clicking on the button "Apply online"
Who we are
Looking for a challenging and inspiring work environment where you can make a difference? At Zurich millions of individuals and businesses place their trust in our products and services every day. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, enabling, businesses and communities to face a world of risk with confidence. Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You'd give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most. It's a big challenge, but you will be supported by a world-class team who believe in helping you to reach your full potential and deliver on our promises.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
So be challenged. Be inspired. Help us make a difference.
You are the heart & soul of Zurich!
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We highly value the experience and know-how of our employees and offer a wide range of opportunities across business areas to encourage you to apply for new opportunities within Zurich when you are ready for your next career step.
Let's continue to grow together!
* Location(s): ES - Barcelona
* Remote working: Yes
* Schedule: Part Time
* Recruiter name: Lalwani Lalwani Diren Haresh
|Pubblicato il:||29 Gui 2022|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|