Descrizione del lavoro:
If you have finished your bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering and you want to put into practice all the knowledge acquired during your education, apply for this opportunity!
We offer paid scholarship, one year of duration and full time job in our Transport Area.
Functions to be developed:
* Data quality control for the PIMS System Database resulting from the digitalization of South Transportation Management gas pipelines documentation (approx. 2.000 km entered period)
* Assistance and technical support to the integrity gas pipeline processes in the field of the Southern Transport Management.
* Data analysis and results of the inspections in order to categorize anomalies and establish adjustable defect growth, specific module PIMS tool based on data ILIs Huelva-Seville-Madrid and Semianillos Madrid.
* Support in the update projects of the tracing of gas pipelines (habitability index, depth of burial, land uses, etc.) and adjustment in frequency modelling of surveillance in South Transport Management gas pipelines.
* Support in the definition of new inspection and digitalization technologies in pilot tests of South Transportation Management Areas.
Completed university degree in Industrial Engineering
* High level of English
* High level of Microsoft Office
* Immediate incorporation
* Knowledge of geographic information systems, Autocad and Databases (Preferred)