Descrizione del lavoro:
We are looking for a young person so that he/she can manage a new project within the company focused on the expansion in international markets through relating market studies and valuing companies from our offices to later give this information to the commercial department.
* Market research and studies of Animal Health & Food Safety sectors in different countries. We have 3 cornerstone elements in our business core: Farming Animals / Pets / Food Safety.
* Take responsibility for the (COMPANY NAME) CRM database (Microsoft Dynamics).
* Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, competitors, field reports or purchased sources.
* Identify potential customers in various markets through the Ideal Customer Profile established by the company.
* Generate standard or customized reports that summarize the business, financial or technical data of new leads / prospects.
* BA in Pharmacy, Veterinary, Food Chemistry, Biology Business Administration, Marketing or in a related course of studies.
* Dynamic, independent person who wants to take on challenges in a company belonging to a multinational with opportunities.
* A person focused on international business development.
* You have always wanted to put your theory into practice;
* You are hands-on, proactive, smart and above all creative;
* Excellent oral and written English is a must. Other languages such as French, German, Russian or Arabic are valued. It isn´t mandatory to speak Spanish.
6 month internship or longer
Videos To Watch