Descrizione del lavoro:
As the right-hand person of the Country Manager based in our Barcelona offices, you will be involved in the following missions for Spain market:
* Monitoring the business & participating in the strategic plan
* Monitoring the KPI of traffic and conversion
* Analyzing the performance of onsite merchandising
* Analyzing the performance of hotels by market
* Realizing benchmark on the competition and identification of the best practices
* Adhoc missions on various subjects to improve the global performance. For eg : creating a framework on how to improve recruitment, analyzing and making proposals of improvement on our flight offer…
* For all these missions, making proposals on how to improve the business
* Degree educated or studying for relevant qualification
* Very good level of Spanish or native Spanish speaker. Fluent English. French would be a plus.
* Advanced skills in Excel & Google Analytics
* Previous experience in web-marketing, audit or consulting company would be a plus
The advantages of interning at Voyage Privé
* At Voyage Privé, we are keen to offer internships that give a degree of responsibility and are adapted to suit each applicant. Assignments are therefore likely to evolve depending on your motivation and your previous achievements.
* You will benefit from the full support of the HR team and your internship supervisor throughout your internship, to develop your professional career objectives and perhaps continue the adventure with us after your internship.
* This internship is the chance to come up with and develop dream-of-a-lifetime offers for our members, under the supervision of your supervisor.
Check out testimonials from our trainees on our People website.
What are the next steps ?
* After analysing your application and if your profile is selected, we will contact you first by telephone.
* Interviews will then take place with the recruiter and your future internship supervisor.
* Contract: internship
* Location : Barcelona
* Start Date: june/july 2020
* Duration : 6 months
* Allowance: depending on your level of qualifications