Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) does more than travel gear. It's a place to explore potential and obliterate boundaries. The company looks for a dreamer, someone seeking personal growth and who can think outside the box. (COMPANY NAME)'s culture embraces diversity and rewards imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries.
Our ideal candidate has great oral and written english communication skills. You should be a 'people person' with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you will act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
At (COMPANY NAME), everybody brings their own spice to the table. Be ready to bring your attitude and skills to a challenging and constantly evolving environment.
* Executing social media and communication campaigns to align with Growth strategies
* Nurturing our community by providing engaging text, image and video (these two along with Media team) content for social media accounts.
* Managing and handling our community on social media by responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
* Assist with copywriting across all our channels and areas to keep a consistent brand tone of voice
Skills & Background
* Native English and excellent verbal, written and communication skills
* Experience using Instagram and Facebook
* Fantastic attention to detail
* Good eye for design structures
* German & French language skills nice to have
* Proactive (initiative), disciplined and highly organized approach to work
* Passionate about travel and adventure
* The ability to think outside the box
* If you got this far down the list, you must be interested. While you may not possess all of the experience and skills we are looking for, passion for the role and strong work ethic go a long way. And…you like to have fun, have a good sense of humor, and like working with a team who shares those attributes.
What do we offer?
* The opportunity to redefine two industries at the same time, the travel & fashion industries, two of the most polluted industries in the world.
* A position with the best career development possibilities
* Social benefits such as fresh fruit & funny after works
* Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360ş Barcelona views
* An internship located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach.
* WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
About (COMPANY NAME)
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it's endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let's begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, towards a more responsible future.
Let's change the way we travel
|Pubblicato il:||18 Mar 2021|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Turismo / Albergo|
|Lingue:||Inglese, Tedesco, Francese|