Descrizione del lavoro:
We operate on a unique business model: partnership with local distributors. We work with more than 120 distributors, operating in more than 110 countries. But we have to let you in on a little secret -- the team behind it is no more than 100 people, with employees strategically based around the world. In fact, we are probably one of the most culturally diverse Business Unit in Danone with 30 different nationalities located in over 20 countries.
When you join us, you will be amongst like-minded individuals -- high-performing, autonomous & ambitious with a global mindset. Every individual makes a direct impact to our business results. We are a lean, mean, fighting machine, with a heavy-weight backing us from our corner -- (COMPANY NAME). We pick our fights carefully, always with an eye on the prize. Our consumers demand more than just water, and we fully intend to deliver on that.
The role of the Sales intern is to help the Business Developer Manager to follow the execution of the joint business plans and build reporting of specific activations and contracts for the zone.
1) ZONE SUPPORT
- Must win battle scorecard (monthly update)
- Big Fish file (monthly update)
- Airport File update (monthly update)
- Monitoring Innovation & activations (monthly update)
- Monitoring Contract file + JBP
- Hot news and best practices gathering ( GPS + workplace plateform posting)
- Organization Team meetings + bi weekly calls
- Event organization ( factory visit,...)
- Depletions date collection ( Integration logistic)
- Touristic scorecard (monthly update)
- Zone reports & analysis
- other zone projects to be defined
2) BDM SUPPORT
- Operative support Spain: ( Distribution follow up ( eagle) , Fridges, monthly sales (SIM), monthly sales report creation)