Descrizione del lavoro:
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As an Buyer / Planner Intern on our Automotive Import Materials team, you'll have the opportunity to:
* Develop SAP skill set
* Gain an understanding of a buyer / planner position within the Automotive Import operation.
* Gain exposure to multiple teams, functions, and manufacturing regions within TE
* Develop business acumen, communication skills, and build a TE professional network.
Click here for a day in the life of an Intern: Life at TE
What your background should look like:
* Must be currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship
* Enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree Program, preferred Major(s): Business, Logistics, Materials Planning, or Supply Chain Management
* Experience with MRP or SAP software.
This position is located in our Middletown, Pennsylvania office.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at wxx.xx.xxm and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What (COMPANY NAME) Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12 week program, interns will be provided with:
* Onboarding & Orientation
* Professional Development Workshops
* Networking Opportunities
* Operations Experience
* Executive Exposure
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Travel: Less than 10%
Requisition ID: 8xxx9
Function: University Reqs
|Pubblicato il:||25 Nov 2021|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Durata di lavoro:||3 mesi|