Descrizione del lavoro:
Consumer and Business Banking Intern, SBB BCO Team
Country: United States of America
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Summary of Responsibilities:
This position is for a 10-week Summer Internship. The Consumer and Business Banking Intern, SBB BCO Team will support a line of business support our Consumer and Business Banking within Consumer and Digital Transformation.
This 2023 Summer Internship is for undergraduate students who have an anticipated graduation date between December 2023 and May 2024.
The application deadline for this position is November x, xxx2.
This internship position is located in Boston, MA. Before applying, please keep in mind that our internship program does not offer any relocation assistance. To learn more about our summer internship program and the activities included, please visit https://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxx.
The intern will support our SBB BCO Team:
* SBB Procedure review (updates/annual review)
* Assist with RCSA refresh
* Identify items from QC/QA review that require remediation and ensure they are completed
* Review prior QC/QA findings and identify common themes
* Monitor open issues and provide updates to the different business areas on a weekly basis.
* An undergraduate student with an expected graduation date between Fall 2023 - Spring 2024
* Major in Business or related field
* A cumulative GPA or 3.0 or above
* Excellent written and verbal English language skills
* Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Adaptability to work in a fast-paced market environment
* Solid professional and personal work ethic
* Ability to work independently on special projects
* Ability to work in an environment that supports employees from all backgrounds and fosters an environment of inclusion.
* Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
* Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
* May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
* May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
* May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
* Corporate / satellite office role.
At (COMPANY NAME), we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Diversity & EEO Statements: At (COMPANY NAME), we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking. Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason
|Pubblicato il:||02 Feb 2023|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Banche / Finanza|
|Durata di lavoro:||2 mesi|