Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
(COMPANY NAME) New Ventures & Technology is an innovative area within (COMPANY NAME), combining software engineering excellence with thought leadership and entrepreneurial spirit. Across various focus clusters and by building on strong teams, we pioneer game-changing solutions in close collaboration with startups, customers & partners in industry and research as well as with other (COMPANY NAME) units. The (COMPANY NAME) Intelligent Robotic Process Automation (RPA) unit consists of a dynamic, fast-growing and innovative young team in three locations. The goal with our product is to automate business processes that are by nature tedious and manual. (COMPANY NAME) Intelligent RPA as an automation suite provides technology to design, orchestrate, run and monitor software robots. The users of our software are at the center of our development processes.
We are looking for an intern with high availability who supports the go to market and solution management team mastering the high demand and interest into our brand-new product. You will be involved in go-to-market content creation for resonating with customer needs in the area of intelligent process automation. This role will include understanding (COMPANY NAME)´s product launch processes, how to market the product in detail, how to differentiate and position it to customers and enable commercialization processes around that on reporting, content creation and stakeholder interaction.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Work with solution management team to consolidate information on customer numbers, adoption and use cases
* Build Robotic Process Automation scenarios, release developed scenarios to broader audience in the form of presentations, videos, demos, customer stories, and other product material
* Get hands on knowledge on the Robotic Process Automation solution and document the best practices
* Consolidate feedback from solution management team on market requirements and collaborate with product management for influencing product roadmap.
* Be an active member of solution management team, closely collaborate with international development and product management team and support promoting an innovative (COMPANY NAME) solution
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences with preferred fields of study: computer science
* Business process knowledge in one of the functional areas such as finance or procurement or human resources or information technology.
* Attention to detail, creativity and problem-solving capabilities
* Highly interested in learning cloud software applications and a team player with a passion for understanding, documenting use cases and structure them
* Ability to work independently; demonstrating commitment and a sense of responsibility; flexibility and readiness to learn new skills at short notice
* Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently
Previous work experience in a similar position is beneficial but not mandatory.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Engineer, (COMPANY NAME), Manager, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering, Management