Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME)'s TensorRT Infrastructure team is looking for an excellent devops engineer to develop a modern, robust, scalable build and test infrastructure. The team's mission is to design and develop modular infrastructure that streamlines development, builds, and testing across (COMPANY NAME)'s diverse set of platforms, from Drive AGX for autonomous vehicles to DGX servers for datacenter.
Join our technically diverse team of software engineers and infrastructure experts to design the systems that keep (COMPANY NAME) agile and ahead of the competition as we deliver the world's fastest deep learning platforms.
What you'll be doing:
* Designing and developing software for building deep learning products quickly and deterministically on a diverse set of hardware and software platforms.
* Building scalable automation for build, test, integration, and release processes for publicly distributed deep learning libraries.
* Configuring, maintaining, and building upon deployments of industry-standard tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, CMake, GitLab, CCache, etc).
What we need to see:
* Working towards a BS or higher degree in computer science or related engineering field.
* Familiarity with C/C++ development and command line compilers (GCC, Clang, etc.)
* Experience with GitLab CI, Jenkins, CircleCI, TeamCity or other CI/CD systems.
* An eagerness to solve challenging yet rewarding problems.
* Passion for "it just works" automation and enabling team members.
Ways to stand out:
* Experience working on build systems for large open source projects.
* Familar with Docker, Kubernetes, and building containers.
* Background with CUDA and GPU computing systems.
* Experience with mobile/embedded platforms and multiple operating systems (Ubuntu, CentOS, Windows, QNX, or similar).
* Track record of identifying useful new technologies and incorporating them into software development flows.
* Experience as an active contributor to a software project involving many developers.
This is an opportunity to have a wide impact at (COMPANY NAME) and within the deep learning community by improving development velocity throughout our many deep learning projects. Are you a problem-solver, love writing code, always looking for your next project, self-sufficient? If so, we want to hear from you!
(COMPANY NAME) TensorRT is an SDK for high-performance deep learning inference. It includes a deep learning inference optimizer and runtime that delivers low latency and high-throughput for deep learning inference applications. TensorRT-based applications perform up to 40x faster than CPU-only platforms during inference. With TensorRT, you can optimize neural network models trained in all major frameworks, calibrate for lower precision with high accuracy, and finally deploy to hyperscale data centers, embedded, or automotive product platforms.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.