Descrizione del lavoro:
At L'Oréal, whether you are an intern, manager, or senior leader, the most valuable asset we have is you. Your unique sense of curiosity, creative mindset, and desire to innovate are what we expect you to bring with you every day.
The L'Oréal USA Summer Internship Program is a paid, 11 week experience where you will be fully integrated into the day-to-day activities of a team while also leading your own, individual strategic project to discover what it is truly like to develop a career at the #1 Beauty Tech company in the world. We are committed to giving our interns the space to explore, to have full time employee responsibilities, present their own insights to senior management, and to become future leaders. At the end of the summer you will present your project to senior leadership for the opportunity to be considered for a full-time return offer into a Management Trainee program or a full-time role.
Applications for the L'Oréal USA Summer Internship Program will close on Friday, December 4, xxx0. All applicants will receive an updated status of their application by Friday, January 8, xxx1. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so it is highly encourage to apply soon. We encourage students of diverse backgrounds to apply, including, but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender expression, LGBTQ+, military status, and people with disabilities.
What You'll Do:
L'Oréal Operations is an innovative, challenging, dynamic and diverse environment with the opportunity for cross-functional careers - from conception to consumer - in Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Operational Package Development. We have 45+ manufacturing plants and more than 200+ distribution centers worldwide and we are committed to continuous improvement, people development, safety, quality and sustainability. Summer interns will be involved with projects that support these commitments and beyond to contribute to the digital and data revolution of Operations across the organization. For your summer, you may have the opportunity to be part of the team in one of the following areas:
* Performance Improvement
* Production Unit Project Engineering
* Production cell management
* Formula Processing and Scale-up
* Safety, Health & Environmental
* Subcontract manufacturing
* Project Engineering
Corporate Industrial Quality
* Pilot Plant
* Industrial Quality
Manufacturing Supply Chain
* Supply Chain Planning
* Short Term Production Planning
* Supply Chain Engineering
* Master Scheduling
Customer Supply Chain
* Demand Planning
* Supply Planning
* Account Supply Chain
Who You Are:
* Minimum Requirements:
* Currently enrolled in a 4-year college or university pursuing a bachelor's degree with an expected graduation between December 2021 - July 2022
* Able to start working fulltime starting July 2022 upon graduation with your bachelor's degree
* Legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime, permanent, and ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
* Willing to relocate to any USA-based office that has a summer internship opportunity, including:
* ARKANSAS - North Little Rock, AR
* CALIFORNIA - El Segundo and Newport Beach, CA
* KENTUCKY - Florence and Walton, KY
* NEW JERSEY - Berkeley Heights, Clark, Cranbury, Piscataway, Somerset and South Brunswick, NJ
* NEW YORK - New York, NY
* OHIO - Streetsboro, OH
* TEXAS - Dallas, TX
* Stand Out Qualifications:
* Pursuing a bachelor's degree in any of the following areas: Chemical, Electrical, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering; Supply Chain Management, Business, or Finance with a total GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Available to work the entirety of the 11 week summer internship program in 2021, starting on June 2 and ending on August 13
* Showcased ability to work in a professional, dynamic environment through previous internship or relevant work experience. This include part-time work, work study, side-gigs, freelancing, volunteering, summer work, or internships
* Demonstrated leadership ability and interest in Operations through your academics, extra-curricular activities, or professional/volunteer work
* Established self-awareness, in terms of understanding their own culture, identity, biases, prejudices, power, privilege and stereotypes
* Skills Key to Success in Operations:
* Ability to multitask, analyze, and solve complex issues in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication skills, effectively working with cross-functional teams
* Demonstrates out of the box thinking and pushes boundaries
* Takes initiative with sound judgment and decision making skills
* Resilient and persistent with an attention to detail
* This is a paid internship opportunity. Housing assistance is provided on an individual basis based on eligibility per our L'Oréal Relocation Policy.
* All interns will be paired with a mentor to help guide you through your internship
* Professional development & social programming is an integral part of your internship experience to understand our culture. From networking events to trainings, your calendar will always be full!
* Our summer internship in Operations is the primary path for consideration into GROW - L'Oréal's full-time Operations Management Trainee Program - upon graduation and is based on overall performance
Being a member of the L'Oréal USA Summer Internship Program, you will feel empowered to contribute in tangible, meaningful ways from day one because in an organization founded on entrepreneurism and agility, your ideas are not only heard and valued, but they are often put into implementation, too. As the #1 Beauty Tech company in the world with over 35 international brands - CeraVe, Kiehl's, Maybelline, and Urban Decay to name just a few - we embrace diversity and inclusion, sustainability, innovation, and well-being in the workplace to lay the groundwork for you to be able to accomplish great things. You can explore our internship program and hear directly from our past interns at lxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm.
Freedom to go beyond, that's the beauty of L'Oréal - Are you ready?
Innovation has fueled L'Oréal's business for more than 100 years and we will rely on our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship to help us continually evolve. L'Oréal's dynamic culture provides its employees with entrepreneurial freedom and opportunities to drive transformation across its EUR29.87B business, encompassing over 35 brands, around the globe. In the US, we have 12,000 employees working collaboratively across 14 states to build leading edge technologies, launch highly personalized products, reimagine consumer experiences, and develop creative solutions to reduce our environmental footprint.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email Uxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.xxx. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered
|Pubblicato il:||10 Set 2020|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Generi di consumo|
|Durata di lavoro:||3 mesi|