Descrizione del lavoro:
We are now looking for a Supply Chain Associate Intern in our Global Commodity Management Team for Summer 2021!
Our work at (COMPANY NAME) is dedicated towards a computing model focused on visual and AI computing. For two decades, (COMPANY NAME) has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics, with our invention of the GPU. The GPU has also shown to be spectacularly effective at solving some of the most complex problems in computer science. Today, (COMPANY NAME)'s GPU simulates human intelligence, running deep learning algorithms and acting as the brain of computers, robots and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. We are looking to grow our company and teams with the smartest people in the world.
What you'll be doing:
* Partner with Commodity Managers to drive the initiative and process improvements to help the team to become more scalable by maximizing RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
* Drive supplier resiliency program to enable commodity managers proactively manage part sourcing and supplier risk
* Develop and implement COS (continuity of supply) strategy such as lead time reduction and material flexibility plans
What we need to see:
* Pursuing BS or MBA in Business, Operation, Industrial Engineering and Supply Chain Management
* Strong data analytical and modeling skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Ability to excel in fast pace environment
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Relevant experience in data modeling
* Ability to learn and to help
* Flexible, agile and easy to adapt
* Capable to work towards change
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law
|Pubblicato il:||02 Nov 2020|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Elettronica di consumo|