Descrizione del lavoro:
Job Description Summary
A Service Operations intern partners with Service leadership to work on projects to assist with process improvements and productivity opportunities related to their degree program. Primary responsibilities include:
* Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making. These projects are normally scoped to last between 2 and 6 months in duration.
* Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
* Will be asked to analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools
* May be asked to take on certain aspects of a full time job within the function the intern is studying.
* May be asked to participate in early talent events, seminars or trainings.
* Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
|Pubblicato il:||05 Ago 2022|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|