Descrizione del lavoro:
Changing the world through digital experiences is what (COMPANY NAME)'s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
With the proliferation of digital content, the ability to provide content attribution for creators is critical to ensure transparency for consumers. It's also an important part of addressing the spread of disinformation and ultimately restoring trust in media. The Content Authenticity team at (COMPANY NAME) believe that creating a long-term solution is a shared responsibility among creators, technology companies, human rights defenders and media companies. We will succeed only by joining together to develop an industry-wide standard. (COMPANY NAME), The New York Times Company, and Twitter kicked off the Content Authenticity Initiative in 2019 with this as our goal. We're building a team to implement authenticity solutions across the (COMPANY NAME) portfolio of tools as well as open-source reference code for the emerging standards.
We are looking for an intern to join our team and focus on new product opportunities and research. You will work in a collaborative environment with designers, product management and engineers and you will interact with innovative product teams across (COMPANY NAME). You'll learn to assess key aspects of the disinformation and copyright ecosystems and distill your findings into actionable plans.
What you'll do
* Research organizations and standards in media forensics
* Establish contact with potential CAI collaborators and learn about their products and business models
* Work with Product Management to develop programs and roadmaps for standards efforts, partnerships and (COMPANY NAME) products
* Model adoption and traction of CAI standards and tools
* Design programs for the CAI including communications, product features, events and evangelism components
* Work with engineering and design to understand the feasibility of programs
* Extensive experience with Excel and business modeling
* Demonstrated track record of project ownership, completion and public presentation
* Passion for solving problems of any scope elegantly every day!
* Ability to embrace constructive criticism from your colleagues
* Demonstrated drive to learn, try things, and constantly improve your skills
* Interest in and understanding of cryptography, distributed ledgers, decentralized identity systems
* Knowledge of the ecosystems of disinformation, Deepfake detection and media provenance
* Entrepreneurial/startup experience
At (COMPANY NAME), you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, (COMPANY NAME)'s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the (COMPANY NAME) Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status
|Pubblicato il:||19 Ott 2020|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||ICT / Informatica|