Descrizione del lavoro:
Rokkan is an agency on a mission to be our client's indispensable creative partner in their marketing transformation. We have the diverse expertise in data, technology, strategy, and creative at our core to Make It Right, Make It Magic, and Make It Work. Our system is to unearth crucial insights and set our strategic course, create experiences and communications that capture consumer attention, and set in place a frictionless system to bring creative ideas to marketing platforms.
Rokkan is looking for Account Management interns to join our agency from June 1st, 2020 - August 7th, 2020. We provide an immersive, fast-paced, 10-week Summer Internship in which you will gain a comprehensive understanding of our business, be given real client deliverables, receive hands-on mentorship from experienced advertising industry professionals, develop your professional skills to meet day-to-day agency and client expectations, and collaborate in teams to solve a client's business challenge.
As an Account Management Intern, here's what you'll do:
* Confidently provide client service support
* Participate in daily or weekly status meetings, populate and distribute status reports
* Make sure the team is prepped for all meetings, client and internal - get timeslots from the client, book a room, send the materials ahead of time, bring printouts, project, take notes and send a timely recap, etc…
* Interface with agency departments, clients, and other agency partners to execute a number of critical projects
* Own the competitive deck and routinely monitor relevant websites/competitors to track up-to-the-day competitive work
To be an Account Management Intern, here's what you should have:
* To be working toward or recently graduated from a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
* Understanding of interactive communication, marketing, and business objectives
* Passion for the marketing and advertising industry
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to stay organized, multi-task, and be proactive
* Ability to build strong relationships with internal team members
* Enjoyment of music, video games, ping pong, scooters, cinema, and eating fatty foods (a definite plus)
* Sound knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
To connect with us or learn more, visit https://wxx.xxxxxx.xxx/.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.