Descrizione del lavoro:
Saatchi & Saatchi is an agency on a mission to be our client's indispensable creative partner in their marketing transformation. We have the diverse expertise in data, technology, strategy, and creative at our core to Make It Right, Make It Magic, and Make It Work. Our system is to unearth crucial insights and set our strategic course, create experiences and communications that capture consumer attention, and set in place a frictionless system to bring creative ideas to marketing platforms.
Saatchi & Saatchi is looking for Copywriting Interns to join our agency from June 1st, 2020 - August 7th, 2020. We provide an immersive, fast-paced, 10-week Summer Internship in which you will gain a comprehensive understanding of our business, be given real client deliverables, receive hands-on mentorship from award-winning industry professionals, develop your professional skills to meet day-to-day agency and client expectations, and collaborate in teams to solve a client's business challenge.
As a Copywriting Intern, here's what you'll do:
* Partner with an Art Direction Intern to concept and execute against creative briefs for existing clients.
* Concept and write for a variety of traditional and digital campaign elements, including print and OOH, video and broadcast scripts, banners, web sites, and social media
* Collaborate and participate with other members of the creative team to assist in the production and post-production of existing client deliverables
* Participate in client meetings, as well as present to internal teams
* Collaborate with other interns on a potential internal project
As a Copywriting Intern, here's what you should have:
* To be working toward or recently graduated from a degree in Advertising, Writing, Communication Arts, or similar program
* Solid conceptual abilities
* An online portfolio showcasing your creative work
* An ability to make things, not just think about them
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent communication and people skills
* To be self-motivated and proactive
* Interest in new and emerging platforms to consider, and an understanding of how to use technology to the advantage of the creative idea
* Hunger to learn from the management and executive team, and to be looking for a great place to grow and push creative boundaries
* Enjoyment of music, video games, ping pong, scooters, cinema, and eating fatty foods (a definite plus)
To connect with us or learn more, visit http://sxxxxxxxx.xxx/xx-xx/.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.