Descrizione del lavoro:
Saatchi & Saatchi is an agency on a mission to be our client's indispensable creative partner in their marketing transformation. We have the diverse expertise in data, technology, strategy, and creative at our core to Make It Right, Make It Magic, and Make It Work. Our system is to unearth crucial insights and set our strategic course, create experiences and communications that capture consumer attention, and set in place a frictionless system to bring creative ideas to marketing platforms.
Saatchi & Saatchi is looking for Strategy Interns to join our agency from June 1st, 2020 - August 7th, 2020. We provide an immersive, fast-paced, 10-week Summer Internship in which you will gain a comprehensive understanding of our business, be given real client deliverables, receive hands-on mentorship from experienced advertising industry professionals, develop your professional skills to meet day-to-day agency and client expectations, and collaborate in teams to solve a client's business challenge.
As a Strategy Intern, here's what you'll do:
* Work closely with analysts and creatives to create impactful, integrated, and measurable strategic ideas and platforms
* Work with our teams to contribute to new business pitches
* Work on a range of tasks on existing briefs and accounts to achieve business objectives
* Keep up with consumer trends and new research tools
* Uncover cultural insights that can unlock opportunities for brands
* Clearly present data that drives innovation
* Participate in daily or weekly status meetings
To be a Strategy Intern, here's what you should have:
* To be working toward or recently graduated from a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Psychology, or related field
* Strong ability to research and synthesize large amounts of data and information
* Fascination with human/consumer behavior and knack for uncovering simple, honest insights
* Passion for the marketing and advertising industry
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivated, curious, proactive, and adaptable mindset
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Ability to stay organized, multi-task, and pay attention to details
* Ability to build positive relationships with internal team members
* Enjoyment of music, cinema, and eating fatty foods a definite plus
* Sound knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
To connect with us or learn more, visit http://sxxxxxxxx.xxx/xx-xx/.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.