Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At (COMPANY NAME), you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
* Be a part of our team by participating in team meetings on innovation & product launches
* Own a project for exploring medical device adjacencies and present your results to management
* Expand your skills in market research and market sizing
* Apply your knowledge to help develop market collateral (literature, demonstrations, etc.) to support product lines and application promotions
* Work in an international environment
* Collaborate with global colleagues across functions to gain an understanding of roles and responsibilities
* Enrolled in a bachelor's degree program in a business discipline and entering junior or senior year
* Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered (COMPANY NAME) property and therefore, (COMPANY NAME) will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At (COMPANY NAME)'s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with (COMPANY NAME) must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 2xxxxxx8
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions