Descrizione del lavoro:
Are you looking to gain valuable experience during your sales internship in a high-energy, fast-paced environment that is both competitive and fun?
Does working for a global company that is consistently recognized as a 'Top Employer to Work For' across a broad range of categories, such as Work-Life Balance, Diversity & Inclusion, Opportunities for Women, Culture, Volunteerism interest you?
If yes, then you should consider applying for a Fall 2020 Sales Internship with (COMPANY NAME)!
Details about the Fall 2020 Sales Internship Program:
* Dates/Schedule: The internship is 12 weeks (Monday - Friday), tentative dates are Sept. 8, xxx0 - Dec. 3x, xxx0.
* This is a Paid, Full-time (40 hours per week) Internship.
* Location: The Internship will be based at our corporate office in the renowned, high-tech and culturally diverse area of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
About the Sales Internship opportunity:
As a member of the professional sales intern team within our Tax & Accounting Professionals segment, you will sell training services to our existing customer base, while working in a motivating, results-orientated, collegial atmosphere.
You will receive extensive on-boarding and sales training; as well as participate in department-wide sales meetings, and professional development opportunities. Additionally, as an intern, you may contact and qualify sales leads for the department.
A Sales Internship at (COMPANY NAME) can also lead to a full-time job offer!
* Sell (COMPANY NAME) Training and Services
* Lead Generation/Prospecting
* Meet or exceed assigned quota of a minimum of 30 contacts per day while consistently maintaining sales databases with all call and profile activity
* Develop key sales skills, techniques, and product knowledge
* Attend and participate in sales meetings, receive continuous product instruction and sales process training
* Learn and understand how (COMPANY NAME) Tax & Accounting products and services are used in the accounting profession in order to assess the applicability of the programs to our prospects
* Achieve a strong competency in all Tax & Accounting databases, tools and processes
* Complete client profile data with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) through telephone contact with client-base
* Pursuing a college degree with a major or concentration in Professional Sales, Business, Communication or related field
* Previous sales internship or participating in a student sales organization is preferred
* Business acumen, intellectual curiosity
* Strong communication skills (oral, listening and written)
* Demonstrated ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain positive working relationships
* High proficiency with MS Office, and overall technical skills/aptitude, ability to learn new technology quickly
* A positive attitude, receptive to feedback and constructive criticism
* Motivated to succeed and develop (personally and professionally)
* Collaborative, Team-oriented
* Dedicated, hard-working, and driven to do the right thing
Learn about #workingatTR, Learn about our culture!
Check out our awards & recognition!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) can be found on txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm.
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America
Req #: JREQ1xxxx2
Locations: Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America Job Function: Graduates/Interns