Descrizione del lavoro:
Our dedicated team and awesome technology are disrupting the customer support space. Our SaaS platform replaces all of the convoluted systems, lines, and contact numbers of standard customer support with a stunningly simple SDK and Smart Actions - finger print, verification, real-time sharing (videos, photos, and screenshots) and effortless in-app texting - plus all data is encrypted, keeping customer data secure. We take the frustration out of customer support and in turn, provide a sleek, secure, and modern smartphone-era experience. Join our team as we revolutionize the customer experience!
We are looking to add a Sales Development Representative to our growing San Francisco team! SDRs are key members of the sales team and are instrumental in developing the lead generation process for (COMPANY NAME). The ideal SDR candidate will have a record of excellent past performance, a strong interest in a future career in sales, and the desire to experiment with different approaches and standardize best practices. This role will provide the potential to move into either a business development or an account executive role.
* Generate leads for our enterprise sales team through a process of account research, outreach via phone/email, and follow-up.
* Work closely with our enterprise sales team on go-to-market strategies and messaging.
* Be the first point of contact for inbound leads and serve as the initial touch-point for any commercial conversations.
* Maintain accurate records in Salesforce to ensure proper follow up and cross-team collaboration.
* Consistently meet or exceed quotas for booking demos and generating qualified sales opportunities.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
* 1+ year of sales experience (preferably in high-tech/SaaS company). Internship experience will be considered.
* High energy, positive attitude, and a strong desire to learn technology sales skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high-volume environment.
* Eager to conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts.
* Ability to write crisp, targeted emails that convey our value proposition to prospects.
* Experience using CRMs such as Salesforce.
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, catered lunches Monday through Thursday, monthly game nights, and more!
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer