Descrizione del lavoro:
* Develop, promote, support and generate sales for industrial components, modules, manifolds and power units to achieve (COMPANY NAME) Rexroth business goals
* Develop, engineer and quote solutions (components & systems) to meet market-specific and customer-specific requirements
* Interact, and collaborate with all (COMPANY NAME) Rexroth sales channels, initiate and support cross-divisional cooperation
* Collaborate, as necessary, with engineering, manufacturing, quality, sales, marketing, service, logistics, etc. within (COMPANY NAME) Rexroth locally & worldwide to create market and customer-specific products and solutions
* Promote our industrial portfolio to both present & prospective customers, including our distributors through presentations, training and promotional materials regarding portfolio development, advantages, features, programs etc.
* Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities (CIP) within the Sales organization
* Assist in the collection and analysis of information concerning market trends, sales forecasts, business conditions, and competition
* Develop business and market plans based on commercial objectives and application solutions toward expanding market share through existing and new customers
* Ability to interpret customer specifications, offering specific component recommendations, and assist with selection of a particular component
* Pro-actively address and resolve difficult customer issues and complaints
* Perform other essential and related peripheral duties as may be assigned
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a related technical field from an accredited institution (ex. CHEA)
* A strong mechanical background; aptitude to conceptualize product(s), application(s), functions, and solutions
* High degree of accuracy and efficiency in performing complicated tasks with minimal supervision
* Ability/willingness to learn and apply knowledge of industrial hydraulic principles, products, and functions
* Ability to establish and develop business contacts
* Aptitude toward work environments that include being in front of customers, both internal and external work teams, as well as working independently
* Excellent negotiating, interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
* Good sound judgment and decision-making abilities
* Able to travel up to 10% - required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
(COMPANY NAME) is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives.
* FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology
* AWIM (A World in Motion)
Videos To Watch