Descrizione del lavoro:
Would you like to secure a quality internship?Are you ready to gain real work experience with the world's largest Consumer Goods Company, and set the path for your future career?
Then apply to our Finance internship to secure yourself a position with us in Sweden! The duration and start date of the internship are flexible based on your needs. Successful interns have the potential to secure a full-time position with P&G after graduation.
What does a job in Finance look like? In Finance & Accounting, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. As part of the finance team you play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands. From managing the financials of one of our brands to working with customer teams to optimize promotional strategies, your impact will be felt across the company. We're looking for the best of the best to lead our business partners.
What to expect: During your internship you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in finance with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business finance projects and expected to dive straight in and take the lead. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G - this internship is for you.
What we offer you:
* Responsibilities as of Day 1 - You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like a true P&Ger
* Continuous coaching - You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
* Dynamic and respectful work environment - Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
* Compensation & Benefits: you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us
* Full Time Role: Successful interns have the potential to secure a full-time position with P&G after graduation.
We are looking for:
* Talented students & graduates with strong academic results
* Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
* Excellent communication and social skills
* Strong English verbal and writing skills
* Passionate about pursuing a career at P&G after graduation
Good to Know: We're consistently recognised as one of the leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work - Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd - Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum's Most Attractive Employers. At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Application Deadline: Ongoing