Descrizione del lavoro:
At Massive we believe in data-driven decision making and the use of highly granular behavioral data. No question is irrelevant, no stone left un-turned, and thanks to your curiosity and expertise you'll probe, evaluate and improve potentially every step of our Consumer Experience.
The main challenge of your internship will be to leverage data science and computational intelligence utilizing qualitative and quantitative insights both in-game and out-of-game across a large number of games and platforms.
This is an unpaid internship based in Malm÷ Sweden and requires your presence onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/ cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the opportunity is posted.
* Participating in player profiling and segmentation based on gameplay data;
* Extracting data and correlating qualitative and quantitative insights across different games, platforms and content;
* Supporting stakeholders with insights based on telemetry data;
* Articulating and explaining complex concepts to key decision makers.
You as a person
You enjoy understanding people through their actions. Data analytics is your passion and you keep up to date with the latest research, methods and findings. You like to share this knowledge and are even able to explain concepts with those less knowledgeable than yourself. You're proactive and self motivated to develop your skills and knowledge within data science, and of course you love games.
In addition, you meet the following requirements:
* Eligible for a Massive internship (see below);
* Proven work experience or education background in Data Science (or equivalent);
* Programming/scripting experience (preferably Python & R);
* Practical knowledge of machine (supervised and unsupervised) learning;
* Practical knowledge of Database queries (SQL);
* Insights in adaptive algorithms and AI for data analysis;
* Relevant education with focus on data, ideally combined with computer science or game development or an interest in data, in a game development environment;
* Drive, enthusiasm and insight into gaming and software development to be able to push our platform to the next level, by utilizing their analytical mind-set in collaboration with gaming experience.
We are open to applications from students enrolled in a study program/school that we have a collaboration with. We accept applications from students all over the world, with the requirement that you are insured by your school, or privately, during the entire internship/thesis work. If we don't we have a collaboration with your school, please put us in-touch with your program manager.
We cannot take on students for a period of less than two-months, students who attend high school or are under the age of 18.
What should I have in mind when applying for an internship?
* CV - Include the focus of your education and the name your school/university, as well as when you're graduating.
* Cover letter - State the dates for your internship (start/end), as well as your preferred area of focus during your internship.
* Credentials/grades - Include portfolio or other work samples depending on your area of expertise.
* Insurance - You need to prove that you are insured during the internship (a liability insurance as well as an accident at work insurance).
* Non Disclosure Agreement-setup - We have a strict NDA-setup, so if you are required to report to your school, you are responsible for making sure that the information shared does not compromise our NDA's before accepting an internship with us.
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who can continuously push the boundaries of what's possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the application process.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malm÷, Sweden and fully owned by (COMPANY NAME) Entertainment, the world's third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy's The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At (COMPANY NAME), you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch