Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
We are looking for a student to join our Nordic Customer Experience sales team to support our Management team.
(COMPANY NAME) offers an extraordinary opportunity to learn and work with the transformation management discipline and play a role in how (COMPANY NAME) Customers reshape their lead to cash process to drive new business outcomes.
As a Student you will support the Market Unit Leader in areas like:
* Help drive sales and demand generating activities
* Building marketing database and consent
* Support with reporting, analytics and gathering insights
* Support in driving campaigns, customer events
We are looking for a passionate and energetic professional; someone who is eager to collaborate, and motivated by customer interaction, and knows how to get work done as an individual contributor and in a team. Ideal candidates will possess a strong business acumen within the software industry and understand how crucial the ecosystem is for a technology player. You are currently studying a Master´s degree major in business economies or computer science,
* Strong communication skills
* Understanding of business priorities, with a proven ability to learn on the job and work independently
* Interest in combination of technology, human factors, and business
* Strong desire to learn and work as part of a team
* Desire to perform and drive results
* Ability to influence and drive consensus and collaboration
* Comfort with navigating and working within a complex and geographically dispersed matrix organization.
* Business acumen with a customer service focus.
* Preferred candidate will also have international experience and/or a practical understanding of cultural issues
* Working hours is 10-20 hours per week
* The student will be paid by the hour
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Database, Executive, Entry Level, Technology, Management