Descrizione del lavoro:
Time: 6-9 months.
Work schedule: full time.
Start date: February-July (flexible).
We are currently looking for the leaders of the future of our Design teams in Geneva. As a Design intern in P&G you will be assigned to work in one of our global brands like Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Pampers and Gillete among others.
Together with a team of marketeers, consumer experts and engineers, you will be working on the visual expression of our brands across different touchpoints ranging from online content to the store.
Some of the key areas will be:
* Packaging, as a key touchpoint between consumers and our brands.
* Visual identity and how it translates to different channels and touchpoints.
* Online content for eRetailers and online channels.
* Design innovation, shaping the future of our brands.
You will be part of a team bringing our brands to the next level. Therefore we are looking for someone that excels on:
Creativity - proven with a strong portfolio containing a wide range of projects.
Collaboration - able to work in multicultural environments and with great collaboration/interdependence skills.
Time management - able to deliver work under pressure in stretch timelines.
Students as well as early graduates of university/college with a major in Design.
Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
A bold portfolio showing diverse design skills.
Video, 3D and illustration skills are a plus.
Good level of English.
What we offer
Challenging position to develop your design and leadership skills.
Housing during the time of the internship.
Just so you know:
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non - EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can obtain a work permit.
Further helpful information to make the application process smooth:
* Just apply via clicking the button below
* Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
* Attach your portfolio
* Attach a summary of your latest grades
* Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB