Descrizione del lavoro:
Are you a curious and open-minded student with an interest in programming and data analytics? We would like to hear from you.
At (COMPANY NAME) Labs you will get a unique opportunity to work in a global company and to experiment with data to develop innovative ideas.
In your role as a Data Science Intern you will be:
* Participating in the development of data driven prototypes and proof-of-concepts by practically applying data science techniques and tools
* Experimenting with and testing algorithms in languages like R, Python, etc.
* Extending and broadening your skills with the help and coaching from experienced professionals
At (COMPANY NAME) Labs - Zurich Region, we rapidly create prototypes and data-driven innovations for future (COMPANY NAME) products.
We are located in Zug in central Switzerland amidst a vibrant ecosystem of startups, universities and multinational corporations.
(COMPANY NAME) provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We are one of the leading sources of information for the world's top companies and professionals in legal, tax and accounting and media.
This Data Science Internship is a paid internship and is expected to run up to 6 months starting as of approximately February-March 2020. We have some flexibility around the duration and start dates.
* Bachelor or Master student in a relevant technical field such as computer science, statistics, computer linguistics, applied mathematics, physics or a related discipline.
* Solid spoken and written English
* Experience and interests
We think you have worked with one or several of these in the past:
* Programming and scripting languages (Python, R, Java, C#, Scala, etc.)
* Data in various formats (tabular, CSV, json/xml, etc.)
* Supporting tools and packages such as git, RStudio, scikit-learn, etc.
* Soft Skills
Given the range of projects and tasks you will be working on we also think you should be:
* Curious to learn about new technologies
* Willing to understand business requirements and end user needs
* A motivated self-starter with the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
* Creative and open minded
To learn more about what we offer, please visit: txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx.
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) can be found on txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm.
Req #: JREQ1xxxx0
Locations: Zug-Zug-Switzerland Job Function: Technology Development