Descrizione del lavoro:
Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our purpose is to create the most positive impact in our country and ecosystem by enabling commerce, empowered by technology! We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, ecommerce is the outcome.
Founded in 2010, we are the largest and fastest growing mobile commerce company in Turkey . In 2018, we have announced an investment and strategic partnership with Alibaba Group which also is the largest internet sector investment in Turkey to date.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customers first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture.
We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets. If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and making decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
* Bachelor's degree in law with a strong academic record from a reputable university
* Excellent command of written and spoken English (Min. IELTS:7 or TOEFL:100 score must be provided)
* German or French is an asset
* Strong research skills
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications
* Ability to learn new concepts quickly
* Ability to work with strict deadlines, prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
* Ability to work in a dynamic office environment and within flexible working hours
* Drafting and reviewing contracts
* Drafting and reviewing corporate documents (PoAs, general assembly minutes, BoD resolutions, internal directives and signature circulars)
* Conducting legal research
* Following up new regulations and informing the team
* Preparing and reviewing petitions and other legal documents
* Translating of legal documents in both Turkish and English
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously,
* We have open communication, team work and promote servant leadership. We value talent, not titles!
* Chance to shape future of e-commerce with us and experience agility at its best!
* Working in an engaging workplace and being part of our cross-functional, diversified and dynamic team,
* Don't forget to have fun while we work, we work hard play hard, open office and happy hours :)
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!
Follow (COMPANY NAME) on LinkedIn
|Pubblicato il:||31 Lug 2021|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Internet / New Media|
|Lingue:||Inglese, Tedesco, Francese|