Descrizione del lavoro:
Ligne de mÚtierAdvisory
Secteur / IndustrieNot Applicable
SpÚcialisation Corporate and Business Strategy
Description de l'offreA career within Corporate and Business Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients solve their toughest problems and seize essential advantages by defining and evaluating strategies of all types. We analyse business and market trends to explore new approaches that help our clients make tough choices and surpass the competition. At both the business unit and corporate level, we help organisations with organic enterprise growth, pricing and profitability, shareholder value, and sustainable corporate strategies.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at (COMPANY NAME) needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the (COMPANY NAME) Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. (COMPANY NAME) Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Learn about how (COMPANY NAME) works as a business and adds value to clients.
* Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
* Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
* Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
* Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
* Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
* Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
FormationDegrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
DÚplacements Ó prÚvoir Not Specified
Poste Úligible avec un permis de travail Yes
Autorisation gouvernementale requiseYes
Fin de validitÚ du poste