6-12 month Paid Consulting Internship - Masters-level, Native English
Descrizione del lavoro:
If you are a smart, internationally open minded team player, your mission will be:
- Contribution to the elaboration of complex and interesting tenders;
- Staffing these international tenders with free-lance experts.
- Project management of the won projects.
EUROPE Ltd is a Budapest based management consulting company working on international advisory projects. Our main clients are the European Commission as well as the UK, the Dutch and the Swedish governments. We have completed projects in over 80 countries.
You gain an exciting experience with us, learning about many countries, and gain in-depth understanding how international development supports the developing countries. You will master our main technical fields: public health and public financial management. We have an international team where you work with payroll staff of EUROPE Ltd in English. We also carry out projects in EU-28 countries, where you would be involved as research assistant or junior consultant. We will send you our brochures if your profile complies with our requirements.
Our former interns loved our internship.
In case of mutual interest, we offer a permanent position for a competitive remuneration combined with a bonus scheme.
Requisiti del candidato:
This internship is for you if you have
- Native English with excellent writing and oral skills;
- Master’s degree preferably in economics, international relations, public policy; etc;
- Top of the class student;
- Outstanding communicator with good cooperation skills.
We love self-motivated, creative problem solvers with internationally open personality. Prior similar or related experience is an asset.
Unfortunately, EU nationality is necessary – please do not apply without holding EU passport.