Clients & Markets Coordinator| Internship | Budapest, Hungary
Descrizione del lavoro:
Join our international team and support Legalis professionals focused on Client Account Development. This role will reinforce the market impact of Legalis through initiatives that clearly distinguish the agency from other professional service providers.
Legalis is a premier legal recruitment company that provides high quality services on a worldwide level. Professional recruitment consultants use their networks, skills and knowledge to find premium legal talent and satisfy the needs of both the clients and talents. In order to meet the needs of the clients more fully it is imperative that we have an intern who is aware of the market and its changing demands.
As a member of our Clients & Markets team you will work closely with our top directors offering a range of support tasks. You will not only implement and execute different market approaches based on geography, but also analyse different market segments within legal (M&A, Private Equity, Tech, and Litigation). You will also measure the feedback of client development initiatives and analyse the impact of them. This role will ensure that our approach to market is bespoke for our clients, franchisees and external collaborating agencies.
We are looking for an intern to become the right hand of our key team. As right hand, you will need to be adaptable to working internally and externally. This role will provide experience in key client management strategies and implementation.
As a Clients & Markets Coordinator, you will:
• Continuously inform yourself about new trends and hot topics in the different legal markets (primarily in Europe) and legal practice areas by doing document analysis and research
• Help the stakeholders and consultants understand the industry landscape in each location or practice group and lead initiatives accordingly
• Analyse and screen Key Clients, and present your reports and findings to management and consultants
• Participate in regional calls and follow up the different business cases
• Decide, in collaboration with the consultants, which clients and stakeholders to target and carry out execution as appropriate
• Provide support/guidance on client segments that particularly matter to Legalis, Consultants and their assigned locations
• Coordinate specific business development opportunity efforts and, if appropriate for consultants, take initiative on those efforts.
• Link with "Community of Interest" in order to generate referrals.
• Update client roadmaps, maintain reports of key legal moves and collaboration partners.
Why consider this role?
There is an ever increasing demand for talented researchers capable of mining insights and strategy from data.
This can be a great opportunity for candidates that enjoy advocating for research and want to see the direct impact of research on marketing and client development.
Requisiti del candidato:
• Communicative, solution focused and detail oriented
• Fluent in English – you will have an opportunity to hone your writing skills, but a good grasp of the language is important for efficiency; additional language skills are welcome
• Computer savvy; Office Suite and WordPress will be a cornerstone of your day-to-day work; with opportunities to work with InDesign and online platforms
• Flexible to adapt to working in an international and fast paced environment
• Motivated to learn while doing, and commitment to improving yourself in a professional environment