Descrizione del lavoro:
Hello, there! We are _VOIS.
Our name might be new to you, but our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. We evolved from a shared services organization to become a global TechCo with over 24 thousand employees operating from Hungary, Romania, Egypt and India. Together, we are the engine that powers (COMPANY NAME) around the world.
Innovation is our main tool to deliver talent, technology and transformation to our (COMPANY NAME) partners, while our people are our top priority. Through our 100% Human initiative, we help our people to develop their careers with unique learning and development opportunities while supporting their wellbeing with programs that focus on a healthy work-life balance.
At _VOIS, we are constantly looking for disruptive ideas and new ways to work. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS is the place for you.
Come and help us create the future together.
Join our team in
HR Services WPA Intern
What kind of tasks will you have?
* Providing HR administration support including the maintenance of the HR database
* Maintain relationships with other areas of HR to ensure effective end to end processes
* Handle employee contracts and maintain employee data in SuccessFactors
* Handle employee contracts and other documents in a daily basis - store the files into a common SharePoint
We have been searching for you, if you
* Have a full time active university semester now and for the upcoming 7 months
* Are self-confident in Hungarian and English communication as well
* Have a basic knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
* Have great attention to details and you have a proactive attitude towards work
What you can expect from us is
* Flexible work schedule with 30-40 hours/week
* 1200 HUF/ hour (NET)
* Private Medical Services
* We provide corporate assets such as laptop and mobile phone with (COMPANY NAME) RED subscription - unlimited talk, text and data
* Six month long Internship position which helps you to gain knowledge about processes of a multinational company
* Opportunity to learn about Working Practices Administration (WPA)
* Chance to gain experience about our SuccessFactros business operation software
* Further career opportunities in the field of HR and other departments
#togetherwecan #movewithus #VOIS
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey
|Pubblicato il:||25 Nov 2021|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Durata di lavoro:||6 mesi|