The Sales & Marketing Assistant will be responsible for daily operation and continuous improvement of the sales department at Handary S.A. This position reports to the sales manager.
We’re looking for a Marketing and Sales Assistant who can help generate customer calls and also has a deep understanding of how to build brand awareness.
As a Marketing and Sales Assistant, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure financial goals are met. You will manage all creative, own the brand and get the word out about Handary S.A.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Sales Manager in creating new marketing materials
• Become a market expert, know the customer needs and build brand strategies that communicate a compelling message to drive our vision.
• Help Uncover new market opportunities, media channels, products and partnerships.
• Telemarketing to potential prospects
• Conducting customer surveys
• Assist sales department in weekly direct mailers
• Assist Sales Manager with a variety of reports
• Ensure all marketing activities and social media feel local and personal.
• Communicate any new promotions form marketing department to sales department.
• Join sales meetings to understand the process of a relationship driven sale.
• Team player who can communicate and work well with other departments.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Word, and other creative software.
• Understanding all distribution channels, including traditional, digital and guerrilla marketing
• Analytical with an aptitude for managing details.
• Outstanding communication; able to articulate ideas clearly and enthusiastically.
• Master degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent.
• A strong selling orientation, with experience working closely and effectively with sales teams.
• Ability to credibly influence others at all levels by bringing the appropriate strategic perspective to marketing.
• Resourceful, with willingness to be a coach and a player.
• Ability to work within a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Languages: English fluent and/or Spanish or French or German