Summer INTERNSHIP - BARCELONA -sales and marketing
Come to Barcelona and work with us.
We need people from May/june and again from September for 3-8 months.
Who are we ?
Casamona International is a Real Estate company in Barcelona, founded in 2004, offering unique and different flats for Sale and for Rent.
We have a large international client base and a team from all around the world. We differentiate ourselves by only having “casas monas”; cozy homes, which we would like to live in ourselves.
We offer the advantage of being a small and dynamic company. Our interns have a great deal of autonomy and freedom to make changes from day one in a truly international environment. It requires you to be able to work independently and to take on a lot of responsibilities.
Normally, Casamona takes between 4-8 interns from all over the world, making Casamona a very diverse place to work. Our vision is to work as a team and create a long-lasting bond with our clients. Also, see who we are here https://youtu.be/lmUIbEtSq3Q. In this company, you actually get to work and you will also get an area you are responsible for. Here you can see how we started https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3sLFW_oD98&t=2s.
Here at Casamona, it is all about learning and getting the best experience so that you can build up your CV. We give you the freedom to learn about all parts of the business. You will be required to do 20-30 % of your internship in another area of the business, giving you the opportunity to gain more skills. Here you can read our blog about internships at Casamona (Blog about internships at Casamona).
What will you learn as an Casamona employee? Lots of sales and marketing
- You must be fluent in either spoken and written English and Spanish. Speaking any other language is a bonus.
- You must be organized, as you will be in charge of your own schedule.
- You must be detail-oriented.
- You need to be a quick-thinker and a problem solver with a knack for figuring things out on your own.
- You must be able to work a minimum of 4 months.
- Interpersonal Skills: Agents work with clients and customers face-to-face on a daily basis. Listening to their needs and communicating effectively and pleasantly is a needed skill.
- Problem-Solving Skills: JOMs need to quickly find answers to questions.
This position requires both a high level of English and Spanish in order to effectively communicate with our clients and the team.
|Posted on:||14 Apr 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Job duration:||5 months|
|Compensation:||commission and fixed salary|
|Languages:||Spanish (intermediate), English (advanced)|