Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. We touch the lives of over a billion people every single day.
Are you ready to impact the world?
If you want to leave your personal mark and be valued for who you are, Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
This is a great opportunity to join the surgical vision team!
Purpose of the Role
This role will support different business requirements through business analysis and digital marketing in Southern Europe (Spain, Portugal and Italy).
What you will do?
- Deliver value to the Commercial Excellence and marketing team by collecting, analyzing data, and generating insights to support decision making.
- Conduct business analysis/market research and sales forecast generating insights, supervising trends and analyzing customer needs
- Support on the elaboration of reports, dashboards, and visualization tools to drive strategic decision making as well as on CRM/database maintenance.
- Participate in the creation and development of digital activities and tools, identifying customer needs and measuring impact through metrics.
- Help in implementation of digital marketing projects across marketing team as well as support in events, congresses and management of promotional materials.
- Assist in commercial operational activities to drive efficiencies and automatization of process flows.
- Support on adhoc requests and activities within the Commercial excellence and Marketing team
- Bachelor degree in Business, Economics or Marketing
- Advance level of Excel, data integration (analytics) and digital tools
- High level of English (written and spoken)
- Problem-solving approach and critical thinking
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|