Job Description Summary
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator with over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally. We enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform. We operate at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health - digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improving outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world.
As an MR Clinical Research Scientist, you will distinguish yourself through MR research collaboration. In close partnership with Turkish clinical and academic research partners - as well as GE Healthcare colleagues - you will be responsible for exploring, developing, and validating advanced MR imaging applications - ultimately driving their translation into product solutions
* Leverage educational qualifications to develop and deliver new or improved MR applications
* Support Magnetic Resonance (MR) research partners, with primary emphasis on key academic and clinical sites in Turkey and potentially cross region.
* Advise colleagues in Product Marketing and Applications on new technical and clinical innovations which can be developed into new products. Leverage expertise to move project initiatives forward
* Assist in writing research proposals, journal publications, and technical documents.
* Participate in customer presentations and scanner demonstrations during commercial visits.
* Minimum Ph.D. Degree (or M.Sc. with equivalent experience) in Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Computer Science, Biomedical/Electrical/Software Engineering, or related field.
* Demonstrated record of innovation and development
* Experience in Artificial Intelligence (AI). Deep Learning (DL) and Machine Learning in Medical Imaging
* Advance knowledge of MR Physics, MR Image Processing, MR imaging workflow and Medical Image Analysis
* Strong English and Turkish language, oral and written communication skills.
* Can-do attitude. Flexible, intellectually curious, and able to work with cross-functional, global teams.
* Quality, Compliance, and Continuous Improvement focus
* Willingness to travel up to 20% of time.
* Experience in MR imaging research or closely related field with peer-reviewed articles in this field
* Experience in a clinical environment (e.g. radiology or cardiology department)
* Experience in MR pulse sequence modification and/or recon programming
* Programming experience in C/C++
* Experience with academic and/or clinical research collaborations
* Candidates with MR experience in a specific application area (neuro, body, cardiac, vascular, msk) are especially welcome
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
|Posted on:||11 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|