Quality Assurance Operations Specialist
Competitive salary & benefits
Closing date: 5th August
Are you a Quality specialist, with experience in biologicals, looking for your next move? Do you have a passion for delivering technical solutions? (COMPANY NAME) might be for you!
(COMPANY NAME) is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.
In Operations, we have a big ambition - to deliver more medicines to patients, quicker and more affordably. Backed by the investment, leadership and a clear plan to get there, we bring personal dedication and out of the box thinking.
We're always working towards our ambition to deliver accelerated growth for (COMPANY NAME) and to make people's lives better. By responding to larger patient populations and our diverse pipeline, we are driving commercial viability and rapidly scaling delivery.
If you are driven, take smart risks and are able to act quickly, then this is the place for you.
Working at our biologics site in Speke, you will support functions across research, development, quality control, engineering, manufacturing and supply chain.
The QA Specialist works as part of the QA team delivering quality support to control all batch related activities.
What you'll do
* Actively review completed batch documentation to ensure compliance with cGMP, product license and company requirements.
* Other documentation that you will review or issue include SOP's, manufacturing instructions, Quality Assurance reports, revise written procedures, batch record assembly and support in product shipment and inventory movement.
* Using your specialist experience, you will lead the investigations into incidents manufacturing or process deviations and make recommendations to ensure product compliance, release and prevent re-occurrence.
* Quality System updates, project work, leading team meetings and working cross functionally with other business areas.
Essential for the role:
* Expertise in Quality Assurance, GMP, manufacturing and QMS
* Hold a degree in a Science subject or related, or the equivalent in experience
* Have a solutions based outlook, and experience of using QMR and Quality decision tools to find solutions to non-conformance issues
* Experience of prioritising multiple projects and deadlines
Shift pattern: 4 on 4 off 12 hours (6am-6pm) and one shift a month will be night shift (6pm-6am)
Why (COMPANY NAME)…
It's an inclusive and friendly community here - we share knowledge and ways of working. Here each voice matters and it instils a real sense of camaraderie.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements
|Posted on:||22 Jul 2021|