As a member of our CRO Team, you will learn about CRO strategies that will last you a
lifetime, giving you an opportunity to continuously upgrade your skills as a developer by
tackling unique projects that require creative solutions and attention to detail.
If you love UX and using your talents in front-end development skills within the
e-commerce world, we want to hear from you. We are a remote team that works 9-5 EST.
You’re free to live anywhere in the world that has a good wifi connection if you are
comfortable with these working hours.
● Developing new landing pages into Wordpress, Shopify by using an existing Theme
or by custom work.
● Update existing landing pages and web pages with new features.
● Develop new optimization features.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
● Optimize experiments for maximum speed and scalability.
● Developing features to enhance the user experience.
● Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
● Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● Strong QA before work delivery and after experiment implementation
What to expect from us
● Freedom to work remotely
● Multi-national team of talented people
● Flexible days off and vacation when you need it
● Competitive salary, negotiable during interview
● Full-time position 35-40 hours per week or you can start with 20 hours and transit to
full time later
● Training, resources to boost your dev skills
What skills are needed?
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for optimization opportunities. As a
member of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and
user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and
maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
We are looking for someone who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of
programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to
actual code that will produce visual elements on experiment pages.
Technical Skills & Qualifications
● Strong experience with custom WordPress theme development, including
accommodating full user editability, complex layouts, and plugins that require
theme customization – we don’t work with prebuilt themes, so it is important to
have the ability to create complex setups from scratch
● Ability to convert comprehensive layout, wireframes & designs into working pages
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform
small adjustments on an image.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work
● Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
● Experience with A\B testing tools such as Optimize, Symplify etc or desire to learn
● Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
● Experience with Shopify a big plus
● Good speaking and writing English skills
|Posted on:||12 May 2022|
|Industry:||Media / Advertising|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|