Finance and Operations Assistant| Internship | Budapest, Hungary
Legalis Global are the premiere legal recruitment firm in Europe and the Americas. We have built a strong track record over the years for delivering high quality and high profile legal recruitment services to some of the world’s leading law firms and in-house companies. Our main office is in Budapest, but we also have consultants on the ground in many of our active markets.
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our international team. In this position, you will be expected to Assist the finance manager in their day-to-day tasks within the company. As an Intern, you will focus on learning how our organisation operates, by managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions. The selected person for this position must be adept, proficient, highly motivated, can endure immense work pressure and be very dependable.
• Activities of accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Bank reconciliation
• Office supply orders
• Ad hoc office management tasks
• HR administration
• Managing records of company policies and procedures
• Inventory and IT procurement
• Internal financial and operational reports; Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance manager
• Liaise with couriers/ reception
• Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
• Adhere to Legalis’ financial policies and procedures
• Answer questions and provide assistance to stakeholders as needed
• Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting for Stakeholders
• Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions
• An internship salary is offered based on the number of hours you commit to (130-260 EUR)
• An opportunity to see how a mid-size company’s finance and HR department functions, from strategic planning to execution
• Working on projects with tight deadlines in a group setting as well as on your own – learning to prioritize
• An energetic, multinational environment, with an informal and friendly corporate culture
As a successful candidate, you will be able to experience the company’s culture and be an integral part of the team. The duration of the internship is a minimum of 6 months, 25-35 hours per week is preferred.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resume/CV, motivation letter (in English) and availability date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Currently enrolled as a student at a Hungarian university in business, finance, accounting, administration or a related field;
• Hungarian Native or Fluent Hungarian both written and verbal;
• Fluency in English both written and verbal;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• A flexible, creative, entrepreneurial spirit and a demonstrated passion for the mission, vision and values of Legalis
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Microsoft Suite skills, particularly with Excel;
• Strong analytical, oganizational skills; planning; problem-solving; critical thinking;
• Superior attention to detail