We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
(COMPANY NAME) Internship Program 2023 - Associate Consultant Intern - Rome & Milan, Italy
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for (COMPANY NAME), providing cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. We combine traditional management consulting with our rich data assets and in-house technology to provide our clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations.
We are looking for passionate and talented professionals to join our Strategy and Transformation career track that aims at helping our customers with their most urgent business need.
Our objective is leading customers through sound decision making as they tackle strategic, tactical, operational, and transformational challenges, spanning across diverse topics including product, marketing, loyalty, innovation, and more. Apply a broad set of problem-solving techniques to improve overall performance and operations.
Sampling of questions we help our customers answer:
How can a global financial services institution be successful at entering a hyper competitive new market?
How can a customer improve its operating model to better achieve operational, financial and strategic goals?
Make an Impact as an Associate Consultant Intern
As an Associate Consultant Intern, you will collaborate with exceptional colleagues to help some of the world's biggest brands answer their most challenging strategic questions. Working with technology and data, you will gain broad exposure to a range of industries, including financial services, retail, restaurants, hospitality and more.
As an Associate Consultant Intern, you will:
* Work on small teams to solve our clients' most challenging strategic problems
* Participate in volunteer and team building experiences
* Exposure to our leadership team through networking sessions and speaker series
* Begin to build relationships with clients to understand their business needs, seek strategic solutions and guide impactful decisions
* Grow by receiving hands-on mentorship from an experienced management team.
* Have an opportunity for meaningful contributions
* Collaborate with colleagues across different areas of the organization and gain exposure to business development, account management, and product management
Bring your Passion and Expertise
We recruit for and value the following core competencies:
* Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our clients
* Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills
* Business Interest: Clear interest in the world of business, and intuition for the way that companies make decisions
* Rapid Growth: Eagerness to learn quickly, both through (COMPANY NAME)'s structured training curriculum and organic development opportunities
* Teamwork: Willingness to work within small teams to produce outstanding deliverables, with a will to win attitude
* Integrity: Commitment to (COMPANY NAME)'s values of honesty and integrity with a willingness to embrace and learn from our mistakes
* Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to the table in every client engagement or internal activity
* Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated leadership abilities
* Master students with a target graduation date between Dec 2023 - August 2024
* Outstanding record of academic achievement
* Available to do a 6-month internship program starting in September 2023
* Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
* Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
* Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing - in English and Italian
* Other language knowledge is a plus
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to (COMPANY NAME) assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, (COMPANY NAME) is responsible for information security and must:
* Abide by (COMPANY NAME)'s security policies and practices;
* Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
* Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
* Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with (COMPANY NAME)'s guidelines
|Posted on:||02 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||6 months|