Want to test your creative skills in an exciting tech start up environment? If so, you're in luck! We're currently on the lookout for a Content Writer Intern to help us fulfill our company objectives - and you might be the extra pair of hands that we need.
You will lead Customer Education within (COMPANY NAME) and will partner closely with our Customer Success team to increase the impact of our help center; improving our client satisfaction and retention.
If you are willing to take this opportunity, it means that you are passionate about writing and editing, have a sharp eye for detail and good organizational skills.
It would be ideal if you also have previous experience in digital content management, content strategy and data-informed decision making.
You will participate in hands-on drafting and editing in a CMS, content structuring and providing progress updates to stakeholders.
What you'll do
* Create and author best-in-class self-serve content for different use-cases, crafting high-quality articles with supporting assets (ie. tips, comparison tables, gifs, screenshots, step-by-step guides, CTAs, tables, or infographics, etc..)
* Collaborate with (COMPANY NAME) marketing & Design teams to ensure a polished look and feel, and consistency in tone and voice, across Help Center articles.
* Research, lead and manage the completion of cross-functional writing projects, striving to become a product SME (Subject matter expert) and stay instep with product releases/updates.
* Leverage best practices to increase the visibility of help center content, improve search results across the board.
* Understand pain points by talking directly to the support team, digging into help center data to identify trends, and executing on solutions that reduce friction
* Partner closely with the Customer Support team on shared goals to improve and manage the help center to reduce tickets across key themes and increase overall usage and satisfaction metrics
* Create short tutorial videos in our Learning center, and increase engagement.
* Report on results & Performance
* Proactively suggest improvements & new projects
* Manage and prioritize incoming content requests
* Audit existing articles and content for out-of-date information, typos, broken links, and style guideline consistency
* Paid Internship
* Full-time internship contract with University Agreement
* Nice office space in the center of Barcelona
* Be part of a international team of over 26 different nationalities
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At (COMPANY NAME), we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered
* Exceptional grasp of content mechanics, grammar, formatting and web authoring best practices
* Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skill
* Experienced in content writing, ideally in tech
* Enthusiasm for learning the intricacies of product functionality and a passion to simplify knowledge and teach others. You love tech!
* You thrive in leading tasks from A to Z, and love to be as hands-on as possible.
* Great organisation skills
* Native English speaker or high fluency
* Execute Help Center content strategy for product changes while managing feedback from cross-functional stakeholders including marketing, technical and business roles.
* Ability to work independently with minimal day to day supervision
|Posted on:||01 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|