Internship on LANZAROTE - Marketing and technical assistant
We would expect the intern to carry out the following tasks:
• Market research for the respective country (your native tongue).
• Marketing planning and implementation.
• Using WordPress for SEO.
• Website Design and Traffic Building Analysis.
• Create social media platform for different European markets and integrate social media platforms.
• Carry out traffic building exercises and competitor analysis tasks for the respective market.
• Carry out Marketing, Analytical and Technical task.
- SEO/SEA optimization: It is absolutely critical for a company who carries out the majority of its business solely online to be as visible as possible on Google. Therefore, the intern would be expected to optimize the website in their native language for SEO/SEA, with the aim being that Express Weddiv SL would come up on top in search engines. The intern would also be expected to look after one of our Google Ad-Words website, making sure that our services contain the latest, and most searched keywords.
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram etc. ) ads and updates
- Texts: The intern will be required to write detailed product descriptions of texts, which will then be uploaded to our system. Once uploaded, the intern will then have to oversee that the text contains the relevant and correct hyperlinks, correct prices, and that it is visible on the correct section of the website.
You will get experience working with an international team of interns. Our main language in the office is English.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am – 01:30 pm and from 4:00 pm – 07:30 pm.
(From 01:30pm-4:00pm there is Spanish siesta time for eating, sleeping, relaxing, shopping, going to the beach or whatever you like).
If you do this internship to gain university credit, we will collaborate to provide you with all the necessary paperwork needed.
- The internship is UNPAID. As an EU citizen you can apply for an Erasmus or Leonardo Da Vinci scholarship.
- If necessary, we can help you find an accommodation. A room in a shared apartment cost around 300-350 Euro per month per person.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated person who becomes an integral part of the team.
- Open minded with great initiative
- Understanding of teambuilding
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Detail oriented, structured and reliable
- High level of English, French, Spanish or German Native desired.
- You are familiar with Microsoft office and Wordpress.
- You hold a minimum of a BAC +2 experience. You are in the last year of your bachelor’s Marketing degree.
- Have understanding of Marketing, Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing concepts.
- Basic Marketing tools understanding (CRM, SEO tools etc..) of course you will be helped during
|Posted on:||02 Sep 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Job duration:||4 months|
|Study areas:||Business Studies, Engineering, Engineering - Computer, Engineering - Electrical, Engineering - Electronic, Engineering - Technology, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Management Science, Marketing and Sales Management|