We're looking for a native US English Marketing Intern at (COMPANY NAME).
Are you a student or have just graduated and you're looking for an internship to test your creative and analytical skills in an exciting tech startup environment? If so, you're in luck! We're currently on the lookout for a Marketing intern to help us fulfill our company objectives - and you might be the extra pair of hands that we need.
You'll pick up invaluable experience in our fast-paced working environment where you'll learn to prioritize your tasks, work efficiently and meet deadlines - all the while using your skills.
What you will be doing:
* Writing, editing and publishing high-quality content in U.S. English including long-form articles, eBooks, guides, landing pages, newsletters and other marketing materials to help vacation rental owners and property managers make the most of their businesses.
* Distributing content on forums, social networks and emails.
* Carrying out outreach campaigns to improve (COMPANY NAME)'s online brand awareness and website authority through content collaborations.
* Helping out in the production of online marketing events, such as webinars and interviews.
* Assisting in carrying out keyword research and developing a monthly editorial calendar with the help of our Content specialists.
* Supporting CRM campaign execution from end to end - this may include copywriting and customer segmentation.
* Assisting in building and analyzing lead generation tools to scale our inbound marketing efforts.
* Managing our presence on social channels, as well as engaging with industry influencers on review sites, forums and social accounts.
* Helping other colleagues with marketing initiatives.
* Paid internship
* Paid holidays, with one day off per month
* Opportunity for growth
* Office Equipment
* Work from home flexibility
* Flexible working hours
* Breakfast at office
* Participation in office and team building activities
Why you'll love us:
You'll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At (COMPANY NAME), we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At (COMPANY NAME), we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.
Apply for this job
If you are willing to take this opportunity, it means that you are passionate about writing and marketing, have a sharp eye for detail and good organizational skills.
You're native in English and have outstanding U.S. English writing, proofreading and editing skills including knowledge of AP/Chicago style.
You'll be the owner of our English content, so we'll only consider applications of English natives, meaning you've learned and used English from early childhood.
As well as excellent written and spoken English, it'll be a plus if you're native in either: Italian, French or Portuguese.
In addition to your writing and marketing skills, we're looking for someone who:
* Loves content. You love producing all forms of content; blog posts, ebooks, webinars, videos, podcasts… you name it!
* Thinks about the customer. Delivering value early and often to our customers is a must. Yes, we have marketing goals, but you're always thinking about them through the lens of the people who actually click "subscribe."
* Plays well with others. You love working in a team. Yes, you're the writer and will own different content projects, but you listen to your team's ideas, filter their notes, and make them feel heard by delivering copy that crystalizes the entire team's expertise into messages you can all be proud of and drive great results.
* Gets stuff done. There are no time clocks or ankle chains keeping you at your desk. You have work to do, deadlines to hit and projects to complete. That means that you'll need your problem-solving and organizational skills almost as much as your writing chops.
* Expects feedback and changes. Because they're coming whether you expect them or not. People can run from it, or run with it. You choose the latter.
Last but not least, some knowledge or experience of the following would be advantageous:
* Basic SEO knowledge and great copywriting skills
* Previous experience working in a marketing team or within the copywriting and/or translation industry
* Strong data and analytical skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) or Google Sheets and Docs.
* Experience with the use of tools and systems used internally such as Goole Analytics, Google Search Console, Hubspot, SEMRush, Trello, WordPress, Canva, Adobe Creative Cloud is preferred but not required
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|
|Languages:||English, Italian, French|