A career at the (COMPANY NAME) Group is something to be proud of. Our mission is to protect and grow our clients' wealth - but not by any means necessary. Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do and we treat our clients' wealth as if it were our own. We protect our clients' assets for the long-term using expertise and innovation, all underpinned by our Rethink Everything philosophy. Our colleagues are the foundation of our success. We employ people at different life stages, from graduates to executive level leaders. The one thing they all have in common is that they seek to challenge the status quo, are imaginative and have the ability to offer a fresh perspective.
With over 220 years of wealth management experience behind us, we at (COMPANY NAME) demand that technology honours and strengthens our heritage. Armed with our Rethink Everything philosophy, we have created our own bespoke IT solutions in-house; solutions informed by the deep understanding of wealth management rooted in that very same heritage - designed by financial professionals for financial professionals.
Dashboard Construction Internship 6-12 months
For the Technology & Operation Division, in our IT development team your mission will consist in participating in current projects and new initiatives. The subject matters are including the following topics:
YOUR MISSIONS :
Development team dashboard:
* Develop a dynamic dashboard allowing to track a number of software development indicators ;
* Ensure communication and display of the dashboard across impacted teams.
Examples of indicators to be sourced in more detail :
* Builds in error ;
* Failed deployments ;
* Follow-up of planned deployments with release notes ;
* Top-10 error logs in production ;
* Currently opened support tickets ;
* Application-specific KPIs.
YOUR PROFILE :
* Master Diploma in IT ;
* Classroom and/or industry experience in HTML/CSS ;
* Classroom and/or industry experience in REST APIs ;
* Experience in Docker preferred ;
* Demonstrate programming aptitude and ability for logical and abstract thinking ;
* Fluent in French and English ;
* Good presentation and communication skills ;
* Domiciliation in Switzerland.
YOUR BENEFITS :
* Gain knowledge and insight into both the financial industry and state-of-the-art software development ;
* Improve decision-making skills working in a human size team ;
* Develop agile working methodology skills ;
* Gain understanding in the private banking area.
If you recognise yourself in this description, then please do apply. We look forward to hearing from you
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||6 months|