You will be supporting the Senior Operations Coordinator acting as a business partner for the 3 divisions providing a continuous support to Divisions & Markets, identifying and following up closely on business priorities.
You will coordinate on a daily basis logistics flows and claims relating to the operations.
* Use ERP as an expert to unlock all EDI block
* Processing Orders and coordinate logistics flow (triangular operations) without any customs block
* Process daily all flows into the ERP
* Communicate proactively with Divisions and Markets in order to avoid any delays in operations
* Process all orders and register them in the Export Department folder as per the organization
* Process into the FAP platform all freight invoices
* Use all platforms and intranet to get the right level of information
* Regularize all necessary transaction such as transfers, misdeliveries, manual invoicing on time
Student in International Trade or similar (Bachelor or Master's level), you have a first successful experience in luxury or industry
Fluent English, B1 in Spanish and Portuguese, Japanese is a +
Advanced level in Excel (V search, pivot table, formulas...). Other ERP such as SAP or AX is a +
Your responsiveness and reliability combined with your sense of detail will be essential assets to carry out your missions.
An internship agreement is required for this position
INTERNSHIP BASED IN GENEVA
|Posted on:||07 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, Spanish, Portuguese|