Country:United States of America
Location:HVA34: Sterling, VA xxxx0 Davis Dr , Sterling, VA, xxxxx-xxx4 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
Looking for an exciting opportunity to learn more about the Aerospace industry while finishing your degree? Consider joining us here at Collins Aerospace, where we're working side-by-side with customers on exciting industry possibilities. With a comprehensive portfolio, extensive capabilities and broad expertise, we're crafting intelligent solutions to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market - all representing the best in innovation and technology for the industries we serve across commercial, business, space, and military and defense aviation.
Partner with our dedicated people leaders to experience meaningful work aligned with your university curriculum, powerful exposure to leadership at all levels, tailored career growth and more! At Collins, we're redefining aerospace and we're just getting started. Come soar with us.
* Assists in conducting engineering processes and standard work, including verification and qualification procedures.
* Creates, compiles and consolidates testing on diagnostic systems containing logical and mathematical solutions.
* Assists in conducting disciplinary research on one or more stages of the equipment design phase to develop design options and recommendations.
* Learns hardware and software standards and ensures work product adheres to these standards and business objectives of the organization are met.
* Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Must have or be capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation/reinstatement and must meet eligibility requirements
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
* Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world - and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
(COMPANY NAME) Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
|Posted on:||19 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|