Everything we do at (COMPANY NAME) serves one purpose: to create a healthier planet for our children. Over the past ten years, (COMPANY NAME)'s transformation journey has taken the company from a local oil refining company to becoming a global leader in renewable and circular solutions.
Our purpose pushes us forward to search for new ways to reduce the amount of carbon released into the atmosphere, and to innovate circular solutions to reuse carbon again and again. Are you going to help us combat climate change?
(COMPANY NAME) Netherlands is part of the Finnish parent company (COMPANY NAME). The plant in Rotterdam produces renewable fuels. Together with 150 colleagues we are working everyday to operate, maintain, and improve the plant in an efficient and safe manner.
We are looking for a Lead Design Engineer Instrumentation & Automation to join the Engineering department in Rotterdam(Maasvlakte).
Your part in (COMPANY NAME) journey
In your role as a Lead Design Engineer Instrumentation & Automation, you will be responsible for development and maintenance MoCs for small- to medium-scale investment projects.
Other main responsibilities are:
* Distributed Control System (DCS) and Safety Instrumented System (SIS) automation, control and hardware engineering
* Job control for Suppliers and subcontractors, Definitions to purchase of DCS/SIS systems, moreover job definitions
* Responsible for field instrumentation engineering and related tasks for field instruments and valves
* Participation in the DCS and SIS -testing (FAT, SAT), as well as functions other commissioning activities in projects
* Lead the design work of complex projects according to the agreed quality, scope, time and safety
* To take part in both design tasks related to instrumentation and automation
* To act as a Discipline Lead of a design team, to manage internal stakeholders, work-share partners and suppliers
* To develop oneself in both discipline specific technical competence, and leading design work-share partners
Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is:
* M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Engineering or another applicable field.
* Experience with Instrumentation and/or Automation engineering (8+ years).
* The knowledge of the DCS/SIS automation systems, control engineering and field instrumentation.
* The knowledge of the SmartPlant Instrumentation (SPI).
* The ability of self-initiative and solution-seeking attitude.
* Living in the Netherlands.
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Preferably command of the Dutch language.
We also value:
* A good teamplayer
* Flexible, analytical, stress resistant.
* Proactive searching improvements in all areas.
* High safety and quality awareness.
* Be able to handle confidential information.
* Good social and team skills.
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind (COMPANY NAME)'s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values "We care, We have courage and We cooperate" are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with our corporate recruiter Jacob Faber on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your application as soon as possible.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude testing.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and (COMPANY NAME) has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at (COMPANY NAME) to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
(COMPANY NAME)'s strategy is called ''Faster, Bolder and Together'. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before - together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable.
For more information, please visit nxxxx.xxm
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities|
|Languages:||English, Finnish, Dutch|